All prices are in US funds. If you are Canadian, let me know. I’ll cut you a Bad Dollar deal.
- Pencil – Starts at $35 sample | sample
- Ink – Starts at $50 sample | sample | sample
- Marker Colour – Starts at $75 sample | sample
- Watercolour – Starts at $100 sample | sample | sample
- Digital – Varies. Contact for a quote. sample | sample | sample | sample
- These prices are guidelines only, for one character (or a few small characters) without background and with minor props. Please contact me for an exact quote for what you need! Samples shown are for technique display only.
- Shipping not included and will depend on the final size of the piece. As a ballpark, around $7 US or Canada and $12 international.
(Include shipping to US and Canada, international please add $7):
Don’t just have to be animals!
I welcome any type of character — RPG, Critter, MMORPG, Cosplay.
Includes a badge clip and lamination.
- Head only – Starts at $25
- Bust – Starts at $45
- Full body – Starts at $65
Tiny paintings of tiny things:
- Watercolour, and cute. $20
About the size of a trading card.
Personal Sketch Card commissions:
- Pencil – $10 sample
- Ink – $20 sample | sample
- Full Colour – $30 sample | sample | sample
- For more samples, visit the PSC section
- Shipping not included. $5 US/Canada or $8 International. I’ll combine shipping. I ship sketch cards in top loaders in bubble envelopes.
Commission contact form!
Let me know what you’re after. The more details the better.
Commission terms for personal commissions:
- For commissions under $50 before shipping, payment must be made up front.
- For Commissions over $50 before shipping, payment may be made in two parts. Second half of payment must be made before the artwork is shipped
- Termination: If some work has been done on the commission and the project must be terminated, a refund will be awarded less the work that has been completed, negotiable at the time of termination. The unfinished commission will be sent to the commissioner. Commissions that are terminated either by the commissioner or myself prior to being started will recieve a full refund.
- Turnaround Time: The turnaround time will be stated when the commission is ordered and will begin upon first payment. I will contact you if any changes to the Turn Around Time occur.
- Commissions may be done in any order but rush projects, professional contracts or projects with a firm deadline will be completed first. I will notify you if your art gets bumped for any of those reasons to let you know there is a change in the delivery date.
- I reserve the right to refuse any commission based on subject matter, rating or conflict of interest.
- For real media commissions, I will follow colour reference as close as possible but cannot guarantee an exact match for colours.