My med lab placement has kept me busy, but I do have some random, various arts and knittings for you all!
Things I did in 2011 that I am proud of:
- Sold a few books, (but didn’t market it well.. so that’s a resolution)
- Regained my digital art mojo
- Finished the theory part of my MLT training
How Harold Got His Wings. A fable about a Polar Bear who wants nothing more than to fly among the snow geese
$10 each, all copies include a sketch. Shipping is extra and you get free stickers with every book!
Here is the cover, and I will throw together a teaser PDF. The interior illustrations are black and white and one of them is below, too!
I knit this cute little mouse family for some good pals in Hamilton.
More knitting and some art are found behind the break, but first: resolutions (The creative ones)
- I resolve to draw more. 2011 was a rough year as I was recovering from tendinitis of the drawing wrist and focusing on my education.
- I resolve to learn how to crochet.
- I resolve to finally finish that knitting pattern.
- I resolve to sculpt again.
- I will post more often!