Moonkin test knit!

So, this was my first prototype. it was based off an existing pattern but I didn’t like it so much, so I decided to write my own.

I’m almost done the test knit, these photos are a little old. I have finally gotten the wings sorted out (It only took me five tries, I ended up going with short, fat wings, so they’re a little different than the shape on the drawing below) so when I have time in my busy schedule of studying and trying not to be a complete and utter hermit, I’ll be finishing it off.

Enjoy the teaser pics!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *